Last Modified: June 24, 2021
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Summary of Rights and Obligations
The following is intended as a summary of your rights and obligations when using this Website. In the event of any conflict between this summary and the terms that follow, the terms that follow shall control. You are granted a limited license to use the Website, the Content that appears on the website, the Interactive Services, courses, memberships, and any templates or handouts provided by Company (collectively, the “Company Property”) for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may temporarily download the Company Property in furtherance of your personal, non-commercial use; however, unless otherwise agreed with Company in a separate licensing agreement, you may not sell, share, reprint, republish, or otherwise make available any Company Property for resale, mass reproduction purposes, or for use in your business. Nor may you support or facilitate anyone else who is. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not use any Company Property in your own course or publicly available templates without entering into a separate licensing agreement with Company. In the event that you make a User Contribution using the Interactive Services or during any recorded Company meeting or webinar, you grant Company a perpetual right and license to use such User Contribution for any purpose, whether commercial or non-commercial, in any media throughout the world whether now known or later created.
We may update the Content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may make available links to third party websites or resources from third parties on the Website. We are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources, or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Unless otherwise stated, we do not endorse and are not responsible for any of the content, products, or services provided by others. Your use of the Websites or resources of third parties is at your own risk. We are not liable for any of your losses arising out of or relating to the Websites or resources of third parties.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any materials provided to you by us in any meeting, except as specifically described in said meeting.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected].
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans (including, without limitation, “Year Zero”, “Mind & Machine”, “Notion Life Design”, “PPV”, and “Pillars, Pipelines & Vaults”) are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Intellectual Property Infringement
Software Platform Information Visibility
For some supplementary resources in the program, we use the Notion.so software platform. Use of these resources is optional and the full training and community can be accessed without it. Being added to have access to the additional resources in Notion means that your name and email address may be visible to other participants of the program. Notion does not provide any workaround to avoid this, it is how the Notion platform works. If you do not want this information to be accessible, do not accept the invitation to join the Notion workspace. The entire core training and community activity can be accessed without it.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Share the username and password combination which you use on the Website with any other person.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website or other applications used in connection with the services offered by Company may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, webinars, web meetings, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, transmit, or otherwise communicate with other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website or applications used by the Company.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, create derivatives of, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. Unless governed by a separate agreement between you and Company, any communications with and any User Contributions to any property used or owned by Company are not privileged or afforded any heightened level of protection beyond what is described herein.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
If you send comments or suggestions about the Website to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs, or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Content & Behavior Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Create an uncomfortable, unpleasant, confrontational, hostile, or unwelcoming feeling in the community or with other members of the community.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
In the event that a judgement call is required to determine whether the severity of the violation warrants action, the judgement is entirely up to the Company.
Consent to Communications
When you register with the Company and/or its websites, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- Do not attack, insult, or belittle others. The discussions in the forum are meant to stimulate conversation for the purpose of learning and growing, not to create contention. A major purpose of this forum is to support and bolster each other, to build each other up and help each other gain the strength, confidence, and wisdom to evolve and improve ourselves.
- Let others have their say, just as you may. Respect diverse opinions and perspectives. Even if you know something to be true and someone else to be incorrect, that does not give you or anyone the right to attack, belittle, or criticize the person in this forum. You may challenge ideas and share differing viewpoints, but please never attack, belittle, or undermine other members of the community.
- The tone and style of the conversation in this forum matters, even if you are right and even if you are pursuing a noble or admirable end. All community members must conduct themselves in a respectful, civil manner. No hostility is permitted for any reason. A constructive community simply cannot function and sustain itself without such a respectful approach to communication.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal content or links to such content are strictly prohibited.
- Do not post confidential information or content that infringes on intellectual property rights.
- Do not post spam, solicitations, or requests for donations.
- You must be over 13 years of age in order to participate and/or be a member of this community. This community is not for children.
- Remember that Year Zero Inc. and other forum participants have the right to reproduce postings to this forum.
- Statements, opinions, and content in the discussion forum are solely those of the individual user making the post, not that of Year Zero Inc., Moderators, Admins, or any other member. No endorsement is made by anyone other than the original poster.
- Year Zero Inc., Admins, and Moderators reserve the right to delete or edit any topic or post at any time for any reason (or for no reason), including but not limited to those posts that are deemed to be spam, contain malicious content, are hostile or aggressive in tone, flagged by other users, otherwise inappropriate, or are in the opinion of the Admins counter-productive to the success of the community.
- Year Zero Inc. and the Admins and Moderators make no representation about the suitability, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, of the information, products, and services contained on this website or forum for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of assurance of any kind.
- We are committed to providing all members/participants with a positive, enriching experience. By joining our program, you agree that the Company may (in its sole discretion) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the community and/or program without refund if you become disruptive, if you fail to follow the rules, or if you impair the participation of other participants.
- Year Zero Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site and forum are offered.
Services Provided and Modification of Services and Prices
Prices for our services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the services. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any services that we offer. All descriptions of services or service pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time. Any offer for any service made on this Website is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any perceived errors in the service will be corrected.
The following are our fulfillment policies:
Delivery Policy: upon purchase, you will immediately be re-directed to your online library of products and services inside your personal area of our learning platform. Each product will have its own home page with detailed instructions on how to fully access it and get the most out of it. You will also receive a welcome email within an hour for each purchase, this will give you further insight and instruction on the membership or course. For the membership community, you will receive an additional email within one hour inviting you to create your account in the community platform. Upon completing that short registration, you will have access to all the community channels related to your purchase, and you will receive an invoice for your purchase by email.
Return Policy: These goods and services offered by Company are digital in nature, and as such, are not eligible for return.
Cancellation Policy: Upon subscribing to the membership community, you can cancel at any time. A "Cancel" button is in your Settings > Billing section. The Cancel button enables you to do the cancelation and will stop any future charges, ending the subscription.
Refund Policy: we have a different refund policy depending upon the specific product purchased.
“Year Zero Collective” Community Membership Refunds: For subscription purchases to the membership community, refunds are available within the first 3 days (measured as 72 hours from purchase time). If you would like a refund, please email [email protected] with the subject line “Community Refund”.
“Notion Life Design Course + Software Template Package” Refunds: This program includes the complete master system template; there is no mechanism by which such a software item can be returned. As such, we are not able to offer refunds for the Notion Life Design Course package. However, to prevent disappointment or dissatisfaction, we have two ways to ensure client fit and client success:
(1) Prior to purchase you can review 40+ free videos that present the principles and execution of this program to see if this is a good fit.
(2) If after purchasing you are unhappy for any reason, please contact us and we will go to great lengths to solve any problems and address any issues you experience. Let us know if you are having any problems at [email protected].
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
All Content on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials on the Website, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The Company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the Website or the Company’s technology or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own earning potential as well as executing your own business and services. Your earning potential is entirely dependent on your own products, ideas, techniques; your execution of your business plan; the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques offered and utilized; as well as your finances, your knowledge, and your skill. Since these factors differ among all individuals, the Company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success or income level.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will the Company, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any third party websites linked within the Website, any Content on the Website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the Website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and the directors, officers, employees, contractors, licensors, suppliers, agents, successors, and assigns, harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement (including but not limited to your User Contributions and any use of the Website’s Content, services, official discussion platforms, documents, templates, repositories containing Company documents or templates, and/or products not expressly permitted under this Agreement), (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Website, (iv) your use of the Website or any services that the Company may provide via the Website, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Website or the services or with other users of the Website or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Titles and headings to Sections hereof are for the purpose of reference only and shall in no way limit, define or otherwise affect the provisions hereof. Unless the context requires otherwise, all references herein to an agreement, instrument, or other document shall be deemed to refer to such agreement, instrument, or other document as amended, supplemented, modified, and restated from time to time to the extent permitted by the provisions thereof. Words of any gender include each other gender, and words using the singular or plural number also include the plural or singular number, respectively. The word “or” as used herein is not exclusive and is deemed to have the meaning “and/or.” The words “herein”, “hereof”, “hereunder”, and other compounds of the word “here” shall refer to the entire Agreement, including any documents incorporated by reference, and not to any particular provision hereof. The use herein of the word “including” following any general statement, term or matter shall not be construed to limit such statement, term or matter to the specific items or matters set forth immediately following such word or to similar items or matters, whether or not non-limiting language (such as “without limitation”, “but not limited to”, or words of similar import) is used with reference thereto, but rather shall be deemed to refer to all other items or matters that could reasonably fall within the broadest possible scope of such general statement, term or matter. Neither this Agreement nor any uncertainty or ambiguity herein shall be construed or resolved against any party hereto, whether under any rule of construction or otherwise.
Waiver and Severability
Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Year Zero Inc., 440 N Barranca Ave #2722, Covina, CA 91723.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected]. If you have a disability, as that term is defined in 42 U.S.C. § 12102(1), (3), and your use of the Website is impaired due to the lack of certain accessibility options, please inform the Company of such impairment as soon as possible using the contact information provided above.