Terms & Conditions User Agreement
Thanks for your interest in participating in our community! To ensure the best possible experience for all members and to ensure the long term value of this resources, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining and using these forum, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these discussion groups.
To preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, Year Zero Inc. and the admin team reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership to the forum for members who violate these rules. By choosing to join and participate in this community, you are explicitly agreeing to abide by these rules.
- In order to foster genuine connections among community members, please use your real name and not an alias in the discussion form. First and last name is ideal and encouraged, but first name only or first name and last name initial is ok if you prefer.
- Post your message only to the most appropriate topic/channel, and only post in one channel (no double posting).
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- When quoting, include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information and put your response before the original posting.
A Positive, Supportive Community
This is a community discussion platform geared toward personal growth and learning. As such, it must be a positive, supportive environment. Contributions and discussion in this community must be supportive and oriented toward positive growth and learning outcomes. You can disagree, but must do so in a constructive and friendly way. Support and encouragement of each other is essential to achieving our goals in this space.
Negativity and/or hostility toward others is inconsistent with the purpose and goals of this community, and as such are not permitted. We can identify challenges and issues in our lives and in the world, then work together to find the best path forward and the most empowering approach to living our best lives.
This is also not a customer support forum for the products and services of Year Zero Inc. If you have any questions or issues to discuss in terms of our products and services, please contact [email protected]
and we will be happy to help.
- Do not attack, insult, or belittle others. The discussions in the forum are meant to stimulate conversation for the purpose of learning and growing, not to create contention. A major purpose of this forum is to support and bolster each other, to build each other up and help each other gain the strength, confidence, and wisdom to evolve and improve ourselves.
- Let others have their say, just as you may. Respect diverse opinions and perspectives. Even if you know something to be true and someone else to be incorrect, that does not give you or anyone the right to attack, belittle, or criticize the person in this forum. You may challenge ideas and share differing viewpoints, but please never attack, belittle, or undermine other members of the community.
- The tone and style of the conversation in this forum matters, even if you are right and even if you are pursuing a noble or admirable end. All community members must conduct themselves in a respectful, civil manner. No hostility is permitted for any reason. A constructive community simply cannot function and sustain itself without such a respectful approach to communication.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal content or links to such content are strictly prohibited.
- Do not post confidential information or content that infringes on intellectual property rights.
- Do not post spam, solicitations, or requests for donations.
- You must be over 13 years of age in order to participate and/or be a member of this community. This community is not for children.
- Remember that Year Zero Inc. and other forum participants have the right to reproduce postings to this forum.
- Statements, opinions, and content in the discussion forum are solely those of the individual user making the post, not that of Year Zero Inc., Moderators, Admins, or any other member. No endorsement is made by anyone other than the original poster.
- Year Zero Inc., Admins, and Moderators reserve the right to delete or edit any topic or post at any time for any reason (or for no reason), including but not limited to those posts that are deemed to be spam, contain malicious content, are hostile or aggressive in tone, flagged by other users, otherwise inappropriate, or are in the opinion of the Admins counter-productive to the success of the community.
- Year Zero Inc. and the Admins and Moderators make no representation about the suitability, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, of the information, products, and services contained on this website or forum for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of assurance of any kind.
- Year Zero Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site and forum are offered.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the state of California in the United States. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in California in the United States in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this web site and/or forum. Use of this web and/or forum site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.