My expertise is in personal performance enhancement & optimization leveraging science, systems, psychology, and technology.
After building three successful companies and advising dozens of ultra-high-performance tech ventures, I've refined a set of internal technologies and operational systems. These methodologies consistently produce exceptionally lean and effective operations with less stress, less chaos, and a frictionless foundation for personal and business growth.
However, successfully implementing modern tools into small businesses involves far more than just an I.T. project or business systems overhaul.
The human aspect of optimizing your habits, routines, and personal capabilities is fundamental to operating at peak performance and efficiency. In smaller firms, the lives of the owners are so tightly intertwined with their businesses that I have found the business system advances cannot fully succeed without optimally-performing leaders. The two have to grow in parallel.
"Judge yourself on your actions, not on outcomes. Focus on showing up.
When you succeed on the level of the inputs you control, outcomes take care of themselves."
My life trajectory has brought complementary arcs in both advanced technologies and in maximizing human performance, including mental and physical recovery from adversity.
- I overcame learning difficulties to excel in the Harvard Business School MBA program.
- I reversed a life-threatening health condition that left me unable to walk for months to go on and build a top percentile fitness and endurance-sports capability.
- I struggled with anxiety, a racing mind, and attention deficit challenges until I developed a mindfulness practice that enables laserlike focus and flow-state on demand.
- I've reversed excessive weight gain with well-designed nutritional protocols.
- I endlessly experiment with elaborate quantified-self tools and techniques, and I have learned so much from this journey.
Now I share these discoveries and techniques with others who can benefit.
Join 40,000+ Subscribers
Life Design Newsletter
from August Bradley
Insights on Life Design and Personal Performance Systems to identify what matters most to you ...and consistently move toward it.
Emails never shared. Unsubscribe anytime.